PAN USA has presented to the following groups and organizations about the power of plant-based nutrition
- Animal Defense Partnership
- Dharma Voices for Animals
- Massachusetts Education Committee
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Club of NH
- Society of Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM), Wilderness Medicine and Climate Change and Health interest groups
- Stanford Health Care, Advanced Practice Provider Wellness Task Force
- UC San Diego, plant-based community
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Elevated Eating group
- Youth Climate Save, “Vegan Support Group”
- Wilderness Medical Society
Recordings of several presentations are included below.
If you are interested in scheduling a presentation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your group.
Society of Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM)
Presentations for students
Since 2020, PAN USA has partnered with the Educated Choices Program to develop highly academic digital presentations and additional resources to educate future healthcare providers about the critical role of nutrition in preventing and reversing chronic health conditions. By empowering students through nutritional education that is often lacking in medical school curriculum, we can transform the future of medicine and improve human health and longevity.
The first presentation, The Power of Nutrition in Disease Prevention, is currently available to undergraduate-level health science professors in North America and will be available globally in late 2022. See a short preview of the presentation below.
For more information or to schedule a presentation for your student group, please contact Carissa Pitalo, email@example.com.
Animal Defense Partnership
MIT Club of NH